The Sky Rescue plan offers coverage for individuals under age 65 when they travel outside their home country. The plan can be purchased for 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. The plan offers 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services. The Sky Rescue is a great choice when a student requires only medical evacuation and repatriation coverage.
The plan features:
- Policy Limit of $100,000 for medical evacuation
- Repatriation coverage $20,000
- No medical coverage. Students must be enrolled on the UTSA employee plan
- Accidental Death coverage up to $100,000
- Student only, student and spouse, family coverage options are available
You can review the Evacuation Repatriation Sky Rescue plan brochure at http://www.utsainsurance.com/brochures/evacuation-repatriation-insurance/
The plan is underwritten by Sirius International and the claims are administered by International Medical Group in Indianapolis, IN.
Students can purchase the plan online and immediately obtain (online) their ID card and ‘Declaration of Coverage’ certificate. Besides, both these documents will be emailed and available for online download through the Client Zone.